Unique and patented unweighted rehabilitation treadmill technology:
- Allows patients to rehabilitate with less pain while reducing the risk of further injury, which may enable patients to heal faster.
- Provides physical therapists a precise way to track patient progress, keeping patients engaged and motivated during rehab.
- Helps clinics, therapists and trainers set themselves apart by offering the most advanced physical therapy technology available.
- Acts as both a rehab device and wellness tool that gets patients excited to continue using it for training beyond short term rehab.
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill is used with patients looking to regain mobility, develop strength and fitness, and increase range of motion and natural movement – all while minimizing stress on injuries.
It can be used for:
- Physical therapy following an injury or surgery on a lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot);
- Rehab after total joint replacement;
- Gait training and strengthening for neurological patients;
- Strengthening and conditioning in a fall-safe environment for older patients;
- Weight-loss programs;
- Injury prevention during sport specific conditioning and fitness improvement programs.