The Kinesiology Tape is designed to help increase the natural blood flow around the muscle. Our Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioners are licensed professional health care and therapy providers. We help athletes of every level go stronger, longer with the best kinesiology tape, cutting-edge education, and fitness support products. We want people to move more, and move better.
What is Kinesio Taping used for?
The Kinesio Taping Method is used to:
- Re-educate the neuromuscular system
- Reduce pain
- Support performance
- Prevent injury
- Promote improved circulation and healing
- Improve functional movement and positioning
We use a special kinesiology/sports tape RockTape that provides support while allowing full range of motion. Tape is used to decrease pain, unload tissue via decompression, and provide a novel stimulus that improves body awareness.
- RockTape turns down the volume on pain. When RockTape is applied to the skin, it has a microscopic lifting effect underneath the skin and between the many layers. This allows the by-products created by inflammation to be removed more quickly.
- It delays fatigue. Research has shown that RockTape on skin can attenuate muscle fatigue. In rehab, this is very important, not only for the parts of your body that are currently hurting, but also for the surrounding areas.
- It normalizes muscle tone. When someone is injured, fatigued, sick, or inflamed, the symphony of muscle action that normally takes place with great accuracy often falls out of tune. This can happen all over the body. Kinesio Tape helps bring dormant muscle back to life and help calm down the overactive muscles. It helps your body coordinate movement as if it weren’t hurt, hence allowing it to heal properly.
- It distributes physical stress. RockTape allows full movement of a taped area. Through elastic properties and quick recoil, Tape can help distribute forces to other nearby areas through the fascia, ligaments, and even bones.
Read more about Kinesio Taping Method in our blog.