Big things can happen at home
When supportive care is provided at home, therapy is custom-tallored to patients's individual needs and lifestyles. We bring to your doorstep Physical, Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology program to address the unique needs of each individual.
Free wellness screening
A trained therapist will perform free screening and will review all of your concerns.
Results and personal recommendations will be discussed.
Following approval from the physician, we proceed with a therapy assessment. Ongoing treatment are scheduled at your home or our clinic at your convenience. We can help with the following:
- Balance disorders, falls
- Vertigo, dizziness
- Poor posture
- Muscle weakness
- Self-care difficulties
- Decreased cognition and memory
- Communication difficulties
Medcare Rehab offers Home Health Therapy:
- Comprehensive, individualized treatment plans focused on patient goals
- “Restore, compensate, adapt” approach to care delivery
- Evidence-based practice, which drives successful outcomes
- Focus on condition management empowers the patient and caregiver to move toward greater independence