Physical Therapy and the AlterG Treadmill can help get you back to do what you love! The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is used with patients looking to regain mobility, develop strength and fitness, and increase range of motion and natural movement.
This apparatus enhances therapist’s ability to help patients recover faster.
Choose more information about a specific area of interest!
For Health and Wellness
The innovative AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a game changer in physical therapy rehabilitation. Whether you’re a patient or an athlete dealing with lower body injuries, chronic pain or neurological conditions that inhibit mobility, you can benefit from the unweighting capabilities. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps a broad spectrum of people – top level athletes, orthopedic and neurologic patients, pediatric, geriatric and those looking to lose weight – to achieve their personal health, wellness or performance goals.
Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you to push your physical therapy rehabilitation and training further than ever before.
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
- Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
- Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you:
- Walk or run with no pain while maintaining a normal gait
- Reducing stress on joints and injured areas of your lower body
- Giving you the confidence and ability to run or walk longer and recover faster with less pain.
For Athletes – Improve Sport Injury Rehab & Athlete Training
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you:
- Push your training sessions further and longer with less risk of injury
- Maintain and develop fitness while rehabilitating from injury or surgery
- Easily track progress during training and rehabilitation with precise unweighting
- Run longer and recover faster with less pain
- Gradually progress and easily adjust the intensity of your workout
- Minimize impact that can lead to injury or derail rehab programs
- Work on your technique in a safe environment
- Potentially return to competition sooner
For Aging Athletes
This athlete rehab and fitness treadmill is the perfect tool for aging athletes who desire to prolong their career. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill enables the older athlete to maintain and even increase endurance and leg strength, without the usual pounding such training entails. Quickly becoming the secret weapon of top pro athletes, it is increasingly being used at home as a central training tool for those players who want to remain healthy and strong, into their 30’s and 40’s and beyond.
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill® gets mobility-impaired patients back on their feet and on the road to achieving a better quality of life.
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill® helps seniors attain greater mobility by:
- Providing support and confidence to start walking and take more steps in comfort
- Enabling you to walk or even jog further, faster and with more stability than you may have previously thought possible
- Preventing falls, which increases comfort and confidence during rehab and beyond
- Improving health and wellness and helping you achieve more independence in your day-to-day life
- Reduce stress on joints and injured areas of the lower body
- Exercise when you otherwise might not be able to because of pain, stress, or instability
- Potentially prevent functional decline and enable greater independence during essential activities of daily living
For Kids - Freedom to Play
In pediatric physical therapy and rehabilitation, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® offers innovative NASA-patented unweighting technology that is both effective and fun.
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill:
- Enables children to perform physical activities they previously couldn’t
- Keeps kids motivated and engaged by making therapy fun and letting them "walk on the moon!”
- Helps children with injuries or developmental disorders train their legs to walk or even run
- Allows for neuromuscular re-education in a fall safe environment
- Helps children get mobile again, with little to no pain which may help improve their overall quality of life.